Season Pass Manager (On TiVo.com)
*All fields required unless otherwise indicated.
The Season Pass Manager allows TiVo customers with a broadband-connected TiVo DVR to transfer Season Pass requests from one TiVo DVR to another, or re-prioritize or delete Season Pass requests from the web. For customers who add a new TiVo DVR to their account, the Season Pass Manager is a good way to smooth your transition to the new DVR.
- To learn how to use the Season Pass Manager on TiVo.com, click here.
- To log in to your Season Pass Manager, click here.
Having trouble with this application?
- Your TiVo DVR(s) must be broadband connected.
- If the TiVo DVR is new, it must connect to the TiVo service at least once before you use the Season Pass manager.
- WishList recordings and manual recordings are not currently displayed in the Season Pass manager.
- Changes made on the Season Pass manager may not be displayed on your TiVo DVR immediately.
- When copying Season Pass requests between DVRs that are not in the same location, the Season Pass show must be scheduled to air within the next 14 days, as each DVR will be using a different channel lineup.
- If you get an error while transferring Season Passes, it might be that you are trying to transfer too many at once. Try transferring a few Season Passes at a time.