My channel banner or TiVo Live Guide says 'To Be Announced'
*All fields required unless otherwise indicated.
If the channel banner or TiVo Live Guide says 'To Be Announced,' perform the following steps:
1. If you have just completed or repeated Guided Setup, you may receive this message while program information is being indexed. Please wait six to eight hours for the indexing to be completed.
2. The channel banner and Live TV Guide will display To Be Announced if the programming provider has not provided information about a program to TiVo. If you see this message on only a few channels, the information will be added when it becomes available. If you receive this message on all channels, proceed to Step 3.
3. Force a connection to the TiVo service to download the latest program guide data. Wait up to an hour after connecting for the guide to populate with the correct information.
4. If forcing a connection did not resolve the issue, the cable or satellite provider may have changed the lineups available in your area, or you may have selected the incorrect lineup for your provider. You will need to Repeat Guided Setup to switch to the correct or new lineup.
4. If none of these steps resolves your issue, please contact TiVo Customer Support for assistance.