My TiVo DVR is Stuck on a 'Welcome' or 'Almost There' Screen
*All fields required unless otherwise indicated.
Your DVR displays the following messages during startup:
Almost there...a few minutes more
If either one of these messages continues to display for more than 5–8 minutes:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your DVR, disconnect the USB network adapter, Ethernet cable, or phone cord. If a DVR Expander is attached to the DVR, unplug it.
- Wait 15 seconds. Reconnect the power cord on you DVR Expander (if applicable), then on your DVR.
- Once you see the 'Welcome...Powering Up' screen, wait 5 minutes for the startup process to continue.
- You should soon see the 'Almost there...a few minutes more' screen. Wait for at least 5 minutes for the startup process to continue.
- Once you see the TiVo Central screen, reconnect your USB network adapter, Ethernet cable, or phone cord.
If this does not solve your issue, contact TiVo customer support.